Get involved with Cochrane Wounds
Active clinicians in wound treatment and infection control - can you help us with priority setting?
Are you actively involved in treating wounds or infection control in hospitals or other care settings?
Get in touch if you are interested in:
- providing brief, clinically-focused feedback via e-mail
- commenting on proposed titles for reviews
- prioritising reviews that are due to be updated
Fill in your details on our Contact form to contribute your skills and expertise to Cochrane Wounds.
Tick 'Clinical prioritisation' when asked how you would like to be involved.
There are many ways that you can get involved with Cochrane Wounds:
- Review authors - prepare a Cochrane Review
- Peer reviewers - we value your expert feedback on draft protocols and reviews
- Patients and public - give us a service user's viewpoint on our publications
- Translators - share your linguistic expertise by translating articles for inclusion in Cochrane Reviews
- Suggest topics for a review
If you would like to get involved please fill in this contact form and tell us what activities interest you. Please provide as much information as possible.