Get involved with Cochrane Wounds
Active clinicians in wound treatment and infection control - can you help us with priority setting?
Are you actively involved in treating wounds or infection control in hospitals or other care settings?
Get in touch if you are interested in:
- providing brief, clinically-focused feedback via e-mail
- commenting on proposed titles for reviews
- prioritising reviews that are due to be updated
Fill in your details on our Contact form to contribute your skills and expertise to Cochrane Wounds.
Tick 'Clinical prioritisation' when asked how you would like to be involved.
Patient and carer consultation on treatments for venous leg ulcers
We are looking for patients or carers with experience of living with venous leg ulcers, to help us shape a brand new review which a team of our authors is planning.
This review will compare the different treatments available for venous leg ulcers and assess their effectiveness in healing this type of wound.
Click here to let our reviewing team know what you think the review should consider.
There are many ways that you can get involved with Cochrane Wounds:
- Review authors - prepare a Cochrane Review
- Peer referees - we value your expert feedback on draft protocols and reviews
- Patients and public - give us a service user's viewpoint on our publications
- Translators - share your linguistic expertise by translating articles for inclusion in Cochrane Reviews
- Suggest topics for a review
If you would like to get involved please fill in this contact form and tell us what activities interest you. Please provide as much information as possible.