Cochrane Interactive Learning – Full course now available!
The Learning and Support Department is delighted to announce the full launch of all nine modules of its new, online introductory training course on how to conduct a systematic review of interventions.
- Over 10 hours of self-directed learning on the complete systematic review process
- Nine modules and over 100 learning units
- Interactions, quizzes, animations, examples and reference resources
- Accessible from laptop, tablet or phone
- Ideal for both new and experienced review authors
- Developed by world-leading experts
- FREE to all Cochrane authors and review group members
SIGN UP NOW!