Cochrane UK is launching a new Review Author Training course
This free, distance learning course is for Cochrane authors based in the UK or authors affiliated to UK-based Cochrane Review Groups.
This course is comprised of eight modules (listed below). Authors can choose to complete the full course by working their way through the modules sequentially, or they can complete specific modules of their choice.
- Module 1: Introduction to conducting systematic reviews
- Module 2: Developing your protocol
- Module 3: Identifying studies & extracting data
- Module 4: Risk of bias and research integrity
- Module 5: Data analysis (part I)
- Module 6: Data analysis (part II)
- Module 7: GRADE assessment
- Module 8: Finalising your review
Each module is comprised of a range of interactive activities to support learning including discussion forums, lectures, tutorials, interactive learning modules, and online workshops and web clinics.